February 23, 2017

My Favorite Things | Color Challenge #64

Hello! Today I have a card to share for the newest color challenge at the MFT challenge blog. Color Challenge #64 includes Lemon Chiffon, Blue Yonder, Gravel Gray and Black Licorice and as soon as I saw the colours, I knew I wanted to create a card featuring flowers with all of the colours combined.
  
I stamped all of the different stem images from the Beautiful Blooms stamp set using the blue, grey and yellow inks and then a I assembled them together on my card front so they would fit in the top of the vase opening. Before adhering them to my card panel, I added some brick detail with the Small English Brick stencil and I diecut the panel with a stitched rectangle die.

Once I had all of the flowers adhered, I added the vase (that I diecut from Gravel Gray cardstock) over top with foam adhesive and I added some shading underneath with a grey Copic marker.


I finished the card by stamping the two sentiments from the Label Maker Sentiments stamp set, cutting them out and adhering them to the front of the vase and then I added the finished panel to a Grout Gray card base.

You can see more cards created for the newest color challenge and play along at the MFT blog here.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies

1 comment:

Purple Princess said...

very nice! I love the soft background