April 11, 2017

My Favorite Things | April Release Replay

Hello and welcome to the release replay for the April release from My Favorite Things. Today the design team is sharing more projects created with the new April release.

For my card I decided to use the Up in the Air stamp set (and coordinating Die-namics) to create a card that had a bright colourful background with black & white stamped images.


As soon as I saw this stamp set I knew I wanted to try out this look on a card and I'm really happy I did. I love the look of the black and white hot air balloon with the clouds and the sentiment banner against the watercoloured background.

I thought the sentiment worked perfectly with the images and I'm not gonna lie.... I hear Josh Groban sing the sentiment every time I read it even though it isn't his exact words lol!! ;)


I decided to leave the card pretty simple and let the black and white images be the focus. I was going to add some clear sequins but decided that the hot air on foam adhesive was enough dimension on the card.

Make sure to head over to the MFT blog for more ideas from the design team using the new products. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies

1 comment:

Purple Princess said...

love the background!