April 01, 2017

My Favorite Things April Release Countdown | Day 4

Hello and welcome to day 4 of the My Favorite Things April 2017 release countdown. For the next five days we're counting down to the release of the newest products from MFT! I'm so excited to share all of the new products with you! ;)

For my card today I used the awesome new Up in the Air stamp set from Birdie Brown to create a cute hot air balloon scene.


I stamped all of the images I wanted to use on my card and then I coloured them all in with Copic markers. Once I had them all coloured I used my scissors and fussy cute them out rather than using the dies so they wouldn't have a white border around them.

I inked up a background panel with distress inks, diecut it with a stitched rectangle die and then I adhered all of the stamped pieces onto the panel.


Once I had all of the images glued to the panel, I finished the card by stamping the sentiment with black ink, adding some clear sequins and then adding the panel to a Grout gray card base.

Make sure to head over to the MFT blog for more projects from the design team using the upcoming release.

The new release will officially be available on April 4th at 9pm EST in the MFT online store!
See you tomorrow for more countdown fun!

Supplies

12 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute Stephanie!

Christine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Teresa Doyle said...

Oh Stephanie, how sweet is THIS?? Oh my goodness how the focal image shows up on the beautiful distressed background! A fantastic card!

Dee said...

Terrific setting for the elephant to fly in!

Unknown said...

Such a bright and fun card. Very nice. Thank you for the inspiration!

Unknown said...

What a sweet card. I love the distressed ink background.

jan metcalf said...

Cute!

Helen said...

A sweet card, Stephanie. I like your distress inked background for these images. Thanks for sharing.

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Lovely Card and sentiment!

Unknown said...

Cool. Simple and refreshing. Love it

Christine said...

So Adorable!

Purple Princess said...

Adorable!