April 02, 2017

My Favorite Things April Release Countdown | Day 3

Hello and welcome to day 3 of the My Favorite Things April 2017 release countdown. For the next five days we're counting down to the release of the newest products from MFT! I'm so excited to share all of the new products with you! ;)

For today's card I used the adorable new Cuddly Koalas stamp set to create a little scene on my card.

I stamped the koala and tree image onto white cardstock, coloured them both in with Copic markers and then diecut them with their coordinating dies. I created the background panel by adding some Lucky Clover Distress ink tho the bottom area and then I adhered the images on top.


I added some shading under the images for a shadow effect and then I finished the card with some clear sequins and the sentiment stamped in black on an oval sentiment strip.

Thanks so much for joining me for Day 3 of the release countdown. Make sure to head over to the MFT blog for more projects from the design team using the upcoming release.

The new release will officially be available on April 4th at 9pm EST in the MFT online store! See you tomorrow for more countdown fun!

Supplies

9 comments:

A Tad Bit Off said...

Great new release!

Unknown said...

I like the simplicity of your card. Very nice!

Wanda R. said...

I really like all your cards - this one is so sweet!

Karen said...

Love the coloring !

Helen said...

The simplicity of your card showcases your sweet koala scene and sentiment so well. Thanks for sharng.

Purple Princess said...

So sweet!!

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Ahhhh how sweet and cute. TFS!

Unknown said...

Lovely. Simple and easy to look at. Not over worked

Christine said...

I am going to have to get these Koalas! Cute card!