April 03, 2017

My Favorite Things April Release Countdown | Day 2

Hello and welcome to day 2 of the My Favorite Things April 2017 release countdown. For the next five days we're counting down to the release of the newest products from MFT! I'm so excited to share all of the new products with you! ;)

For my card today I went clean and simple and featured one of the adorable dogs from the new Four-Legged Friends stamp set.


I stamped the dog image onto white cardstock, coloured him in with Copic markers and diecut him with the coordinating die.  To create the main panel on the card I diecut the frame from the new Blueprints 32 Die-namics and held the frame in place by adding tape to the back around all 4 edges.

I stamped the new Diagonal Design background stamp in the center area of a top folding Grout Gray card base and then I layered the panel over top with foam adhesive.


I added the dog to the center of the frame with foam adhesive and then I stamped the sentiment on a strip of white cardstock and added it under the dog. I finished the card with some clear sequins, tucking some of them under the frame and sentiment strip.

Thanks so much for joining me for Day 2 of the release countdown. Make sure to head over to the MFT blog for more projects from the design team using the upcoming release.

The new release will officially be available on April 4th at 9pm EST in the MFT online store! See you tomorrow for more countdown fun!

Supplies

10 comments:

Dee said...

Your great, simple doggie card would make anyone feel better!

Teresa Doyle said...

This is too stinkin' cute Stephanie. This would pick up anyone's day!

Purple Princess said...

Cute puppy!!

jan metcalf said...

Perfect cheer up card!

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

That smiling face would certainly brighten my day. Nice card.

Unknown said...

Stephanie, I really like how you kept the background white, with the grey detail of the diagonal stamp. It really made the puppy the focal point of your card. Very nice.

Kate said...

Such a sweet card! I love the way the pup pops against the light background. Adorable!!

Unknown said...

Receiving this would make me smile. He's sweet

Christine said...

So cute Stephanie!

Helen said...

The simplicity of the almost all white card is perfect for highlighting your little dog. Not sure how your coloring did it, but he really does look down in the dumps. This is a truly great card. Thanks for sharing it.