April 18, 2017

My Favorite Things A-maze-ing Card Kit!

Hello! I'm so excited to share that the newest MFT card kit called A-maze-ing is now available in the MFT online store! This kit is jam packed full of awesome products that can be used with a ton of different design ideas to create fun and interactive cards! ;)

For my card today I decided to use the awesome maze shape that comes in the kit and combine it with the Gumball Machine Die-namics to create a fun, bubble gum themed card with the maze game featured in the gumball machine.


I diecut the gumball machine parts from white cardstock and I used distress inks to add colour to them. I also added some water spritzes to them to give them a distressed and textured look. Once I the machine created, I assembled it onto a piece of light aqua paper from the Watercolor Wash paper pad and added the maze piece with the Circle SHaker pouch.

I added one of the aqua dimensional circles from the Gumball Mix to the center of the maze and then I added some aqua prills throughout the rest of the maze to look like gumballs in the machine.


Once I had the focal part of the card done, I stamped a sentiment underneath from the Gumball Greetings stamp set using Black Licorice Dye ink and then I adhered the panel to a card base with a strip of black and white patterned paper on the side and a small strip of silver sparkle cardstock.

Make sure to head over to the MFT blog for more great ideas using this months kit! It is so fun and I can't wait to see what everyone creates with it! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:

39 comments:

Abby said...

Fun card!

Nicole R said...

This card is so cute! I like how you used the gum ball machine with the maze.

Cindy Jorquez said...

Inspiring card. Great release!

cblomme said...

Love your card!!! So fun!

Sue D said...

Very clever idea to combine the gumball machine with the maze.

Deeps said...

Wow, this is very creative. Lovely card.

Denise Bryant said...

Very clever use of the maze! Such a fun card with this awesome kit!

Amy C. said...

Wow, love this idea with the gumball machine!

Unknown said...

What an awesome idea to use the maze like that. Very creative.

SHartl said...

Oh my gosh, how creative is this?! Love the way you turned the maze into a gumball machine

Oliev said...

Awesome idea!

Angela Walters said...

This is such a fun card! Great job using other MFT products to make both sets more versatile!

Cheryl S.B. said...

Kids will flip over this card. Those Prills do look like gum balls. So much creativity. Bravo!

Paula Hymel said...

Oh Stephanie! How unique is that! I was wondering if they were the same holders! Love... Love... Love

Paula Hymel said...

Oh Stephanie! How unique is that! I was wondering if they were the same holders! Love... Love... Love

Unknown said...

Great idea! Love this card and the kit.

Liz O. said...

Love this gumball machine idea Stephanie! Super fun for the kids, thanks for the inspiration! Have a wonderful day!

jkstiles77 said...

Love your very creative card!

Karen Weingartner said...

Love this! I have the gumball kit and ordered this one...I may use this idea!

Purple Princess said...

Such a fun card!!

Laraine R said...

Fabulous card! Love this kit! Can't wait till I get my kit!

Dee Earnshaw said...

FUN FUN FUN card. Love all the elements you have added:)

Judie said...

Oh my gosh this is sooo cute!!!! Awesome card!

Vicki said...

You are the most creative card maker. The gumball die is going on my wishlist. So cute!

Billie A said...

So creative. LOVE your card.

Christine J said...

Awesome card - great design!

pajaropr said...

Nice very creative!!!!

keysha said...

Super cute card! I can't wait to get my kit so I can make some A-maze-ing cards!

Heather said...

Oh, this is so adorable!! I LOVE the sentiment; it's so fun!!

Teresa Doyle said...

This is just so cute Stephanie. It reminds me of an M&M dispenser out son got for Christmas as as child!

Rachel Russell said...

Love the gumball machine combined with the maze kit. How adorable can you get? Love this kit!

CJ said...

I love this card! Such a creative use of the maze kit!

Anonymous said...

Like Always from you!! Surprise! I love idea how we can combine new card kit with other MFT Products!!Adorable

Julie O'Neil said...

Love how you turned the maze into a bubble gum machine!

Rosemary said...

what a fun card... love how you used the maze with the gumball machine!

Mary Holshouser said...

Very creative.
Great way to use another stamp/die
set.
thanks for sharing.

Arianna Barbara said...

Aww! How cute and fun!!!
Love your beautiful card!!!

Evergreen said...

Love the different style of this card.

Marianne said...

Such a fun card!