July 20, 2017

My Favorite Things July Blueprints Challenge

Hello and welcome back. Today we're sharing our projects for the newest Blueprints challenge and starting this month, we'd love it if you played along! The Blueprints challenge can now be found on the MFT challenge blog, and you could win a GC to the MFT online store for taking part. :-)

This months challenge is to use the Blueprints dies in creative ways to present a gift card to the recipient. I love making cards that have a hidden gift card element, so I was definitely up for the challenge!


I used the Blueprints 24 set and created the main panel on my card using the stitched rectangle die. I then created a hidden slot under the top panel with the waves, that I could slide the gift card into. The gift card is adhered on the smaller rectangle from the Blueprints set along with one of the mermaids to pull it up. :-)


I used the Interactive Labels stamp set to stamp the word pull on the tab so that the recipient knows to pull it up for a fun surprise. I decorated the rest of the front of the panel with more mermaids from the Mermazing stamp set.


I love creating interactive cards like this! :-)

Make sure to head over to the challenge blog so you can play along with this month's challenge! I can't wait to see what everyone creates!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Purple Princess said...

such a fun card!!

Karen said...

Wow, what an awesome card! Love it!