July 26, 2017

My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch | #343

Hello and welcome back! Today I have a card to share for the newest Wednesday Sketch Challenge. I love having a sketch to give me creative jump in a card design. It takes all the guesswork out of it and just lets me create!

For my card this week. I kept the general design of the sketch but rather than featuring an oval shape, I created a rainbow rectangle panel instead.

 
I created the inked panel with Distress inks and then I trimmed it down into a panel strip that I could position on the left of card front.

I die cut the large Hugs word and let the white of the card base show though. I completed the sentiment by stamping the secondary sentiment onto a black piece of card stock and white heat embossing it.
 

I finished the card by adding a strip of Black & White patterned paper and a strip of silver glitter card stock to the left of the rainbow panel. I also added some clear sequins for some added dimension.

Make sure to head over to the MFT Challenge blog to share your card based on this week's sketch!

Thanks for stopping by! :-)

2 comments: