September 18, 2017

My Favorite Things Snow Globe Card Kit!

Hello and welcome back! Today is the first day of the countdown for the My Favorite Things September card kit and I am so excited to share my cards with you over the next two days. I love holiday card making and this holiday themed kit is perfect for all kinds of winter and holiday card designs.

For my first card, I created a scenic snow globe card that extends right across the entire card front and not just inside the snow globe.


I created my snowy landscape so it would be continuous across the card both inside and outside of the snow globe. I'm sharing the creation of this card in today's episode of MFTv so make sure to check it out to see how easy it is to create this beautiful scene.

 

Make sure to check out the MFT blog for the full kit reveal and a ton of great card samples from the design team using this month's kit.

See you tomorrow for more countdown fun!

17 comments:

karenb said...

What a super cute card Stephanie!!! Love it!

Jenn Zurowski said...

Absolutely love your card.

Kleri said...

Great card!Very inspiring!I love how the outside is like an extension of the globe! Thank you for sharing :)

Marjie B said...

I really like the house with trees card, what a cute Christmas card love the Die-namic dies can hardly wait to buy them!

Mrsfish02 said...

This scene is just dreamy... Love the little house and the inside and out trees. Just so adorable.

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Great snowy card !!

Avra Williams said...

Pretty!

Dee said...

Just calmly wonderful snow scene!

Purple Princess said...

Such a pretty card!

Susie said...

Love your card!

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Beautiful scenic card.

Unknown said...

Very nice card.

Mary Reiner said...

Your card is so pretty! I love all of the trees too!

Karen Weingartner said...

Love this card! Beautiful scene!

DonnaB said...

Cute card! I really enjoy your videos also.

Karthikha said...

Beautiful card :)

jandbspiegel said...

Beautiful card - I like how you let the trees flow out onto the background.