January 18, 2018

My Favorite Things Hits & Highlights | January 2018

Hello and welcome back! Today I have a fun project to share for the My Favorite Things January Hits & Highlights post. This month we're featuring the X's and O's card kit (which is still available in limited quantities and on sale!). 

I love how quick and easy it is to create fun Valentine treats with the stamps and dies in the kit and decided to make little cards that have a little treat bag attached with the acrylic X's and O's needed to play the game on the card.


To create the card portion I positioned the top and bottom sentiments in my Mini Misti and then I stamped a bunch of them at once with black ink. This makes it go a lot quicker, especially if you're creating a bunch of them for class treats.

Once I had the sentiments stamped, I adhered the tic tac toe board that I had die cut from red card stock and then I added the white panels to red and black card bases sized to fit the width of the treat bags.


I added a panel of silver sparkle card stock into the treat bag for a fun look and then I added in the game pieces before adhering the cards to the top to seal the bags closed. And there is lot's of room on the back of the cards to write a message or the to and from.

You can see more fun ideas using the X's and O's card kit on the MFT blog HERE. Thanks so much for stopping by today.  :)

Supplies:

3 comments:

Purple Princess said...

So fun!!

Lagene said...

Awesome cards! I especially love the shaker card!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute idea, I think anyone of any age would get such a big kick out of receiving this, it is so playful and fun!