January 07, 2018

My Favorite Things January Release Countdown | Day 3

Hello and welcome to day 3 of the My Favorite Things January Release Countdown. For the next five days, we'll be sharing cards and projects featuring all of the new products coming out on January 9th at 9pm EST.

This month we have an adorable new Pure Innocence set called Blowing Kisses, and as soon as I saw it I knew I wanted to do some paper piecing and add some pink sparkle to her dress! :)


I stamped her onto a white card stock panel first with Extreme Black Hybrid ink, and then I coloured her in with Copic markers, with the exception of the bottom of her dress. I stamped her a second time onto Cotton Candy Sparkle Card Stock, and then I used my scissors to cut out the bottom portion of her dress so I could add it to my stamped image.


I stamped the image again onto masking paper and covered my coloured image so I could add the inked hearts to the background with the Staggered Hearts stencil. I added some red die cut hearts and stamped the sentiment in black ink under the image.

Thanks so much for joining me for Day 3 of the Janaury release countdown. Make sure to head over to the MFT blog for a closer look at the new products and more ideas using them. See you tomorrow for more countdown fun!!

Supplies:

10 comments:

Heather M said...

So sweet! I love your coloring and the hearts in the background.

[hmnelson15{at}frontier{dot}com]

Laurie said...

Great showcase of the new products again today, Stephanie! Love her shimmery dress.

Susi said...

Love how you made the PI image the center of attention with this CAS design and lovely heart sponged BG! Gotta love that bling dress too ;-)

very_inky_fingers said...

Her dress...LOVE it! Great card!!!

Billie A said...

So cute. Love her dress and your coloring is beautiful.

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

This Birdie Brown is really irresistible !
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

Purple Princess said...

I love her sparkly skirt!!

Lagene said...

Such a sweet little girl!

berokke said...

This stamp set is so cute! I love this card with her dress and the back ground!

Kleri said...

She is sooo super cute!Love her dress!tfs