February 14, 2018

Wednesday Sketch Challenge #372

Hello and welcome back. Today I have a card to share for the newest Wednesday Sketch Challenge. I loved the simple design of this week's sketch and knew I wanted to stay pretty close in design with lot's of colour!


To create the colourful stripe, I masked off a section with post-it tape, and then I white heat embossed the Garden Flourish background just in the masked area. I then added colour in a rainbow pattern using distress inks and the Drifts and Hills stencil.


Once I had all of the colour added, I diecut the word Cheers from two pieces of white card stock, layered them on top of one another and adhered them to the card with a sentiment banner stamped with a birthday sentiment.

I hope you enjoyed today's card - thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies

3 comments:

Purple Princess said...

I love this! Just amazing!!

Nora Noll said...

This is amazing!!! I LOVE the colors you used!

Diane Bakehouse said...

Love this. Very eye-catching.