October 25, 2017

My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 356

Hello and welcome back. Today I have a card to share for the newest Wednesday sketch challenge at the My Favorite Things challenge blog.

For my card I flipped the sketch upside down and added a sentiment and a stamped image for the design elements and then I created a background scene using Copic markers. I have really been loving creating my own scenes around my stamped images and I"ve been learning a lot of ways to do this through online classes.


I first stamped my yeti from the Beast Friends stamp set with Cement Gray Hybrid ink and then I used my Copic markers to color him in. I decided to go with more of a gray look than white, so he would really stand out on the scene. 


I created my background based off of a Sandy Allnock class called Winter Wonderland and then I stamped my sentiment onto a white card stock strip and adhered it under the yeti. I diecut the whole panel with the largest A2 Sttiched Rectnagle STAX Set 1 die-namics and I adhered it to a Grout Gray card base.

Make sure to head over to the MFT challenge blog to see some more card examples using this month's sketch and to enter your own card for a chance at a $50 GC to the MFT online store.

6 comments:

LPickerel said...

I just love your background!

Purple Princess said...

Beautiful background!

Billie A said...

Beautiful background and loving the yeti. Darling card.

berokke said...

I love it! The colors are so awesome!

Unknown said...

Looking Good,
Thanks you so much share this website

Sophie Grace said...

It is really what I wanted to see hope in future you will continue for sharing such a excellent post. Go with site instagram viewer to downlaod free anything you like on instagrma.