October 17, 2017

Snowflake Splendor Card Kit Countdown | Day 1

Hello and welcome back to the My Favorite Things October card kit countdown. For my card today I used the Layered Snowflake Die-namics to create a multi-coloured snowflakes that I adhered to a vellum window.


To create the window I diecut the white panel using the Square Peek-A-Boo Window Die-namics and then I die cut the panel with the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 Die-namics to give it a stitched edge. Once I completed the die cutting, I added foam adhesive to the back of the panel, added vellum directly behind the window and adhered it to a Grout Gray card base.


I created a layered snowflake with blue card stock and adhered it onto the vellum in the window using liquid adhesive. I added an aqua jewel to the center and stamped a sentiment directly under the window with Black Licorice Dye ink from the Snow Globe Sentiments stamp set.

Make sure to visit the MFT Blog for more ideas using this months kit. I'll be back tonight with another card for the release party.

5 comments:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

This is a great card, so delicate and elegant!

Lagene said...

Super COOL card!

Denise Kitts-Wadlow said...

Very sweet card!!!

Purple Princess said...

Love how clean this looks!

Dee Earnshaw said...

love these two cards esp the second because of its elegant lines:)